Writing Assignments 2

Broad Museum Image Critique

What captures my about this picture is that It involves superman. DC heroes is something I am into so that is what caught my attention to this picture. I find that Superman’s silhouette intriguing how it comes out like that. I like how the background is green since you would not expect a green color to go with the colors blue and red. I like how the colors blue and red in the silhouette are able to match with the background. Everything in the art is with colored except his face which is interesting.

Social Media Trends

1. Instagram Reels: 15-30 minute videos to promote your brand. These can also be used to provide short content.
  2. Live Streams: Live videos that are meant for entertainment. Live videos help you interact with your audience.
  3. Stories: These stories are videos that disappear after 24 hours. They keep your audience updated on a more personal level of your life.
  4. Virtual screen time: These are hosted for special needs. These are used for promoting brands and inform people.
  5. Ecommerce: This makes it easier for consumers to buy products. Online services through social media.
  6. Tik Toks: Formats for sharing specific content. These are shared throughout social media
  7. Ads: Long form captions to grab the viewer’s attention. Help deliver what they have to offer
  8. Brand Authenticity: these connect people with brands on a more personal level. This is the brand’s culture.

Jump Start Your Photography

1. Go to the movies because seeing movies will help you inspire your vision in how you want your pictures to turn out.
  2. Look at popular photoblogs because seeing other photographers work can inspire you to have your own style.
  3. Listen to your favorite music because it helps ease your mind which stops you from overthinking.
  4. Shoot for a holiday theme, holidays are the perfect times to capture unique pictures
  5. Shoot your family, who doesn’t like capturing beautiful moments with their families.
  6. Shoot your favorite food, with food it is creative capturing a picture that makes you crave it
  7. Shoot in the dark, shooting in the dark can capture beautiful pictures with lights
  8. Shooting a family event, everybody would want to have pictures that will help them remember
  9. Use a prop, you can take a regular object and make it come alive
  10. shooting a self portrait, shooting yourself will make you even admire yourself.